Guests complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Deluxe cottages and lakehouses, and luxury lakehouse accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers.
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library – a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community’s fight for preservation of Noosa’s natural assets, Noosa’s native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast for the first morning
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!
Spoil yourself with an indulgent extra from the pantry
Choose from a selection of Platter Boxes created by Belinda of The Coastal Platter Co. Her passion for fine food and a creative flare has inspired her to create a selection of platters using premium quality locally sourced produce and ingredients. Designed with her unique style with a signature coastal touch.
Book online when making your direct online reservation, (simply add to your accommodation) or email us on email@example.com with your selected platter box.
In house spa treatments
Indulge with an in-house relaxing remedial and therapeutic massage to de-stress or ease those aches and pains.
Book online when making your direct online reservation, (simply add to your accommodation) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of massage and your preferred day and time for your pampering treatment
Explore Noosa’s best kept secret- Lake Weyba- by canoe or stand up paddle board.
Venture up the meandering everglade style creeks. Fancy yourself as a pescatore? Throw a line in from your lakeside deck or canoe. Catch a fish or crab for dinner.