Guests complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Deluxe cottages and lakehouses, and luxury lakehouse accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers.
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library – a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community’s fight for preservation of Noosa’s natural assets, Noosa’s native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!
Guest Services by arrangement
Guests can opt to dine out at one of Noosa’s outstanding restaurants, self cater in our well equipped kitchens, or take the pressure off by ordering a gourmet hamper or select from our seasonal menu, all bought to you by our in house chef Cultivar Comida to be enjoyed at your leisure in the comfort and intimacy of your own cottage/lakehouse.
After all, who can resist a romantic candlelit dinner, as the moon rises over the lake.
From the pantry
In keeping with our eco philosophy, our in house chef Aaron Whitney from “Cultivar Comida” proudly supports the farm gates of the lush Noosa Hinterland creating sumptuous hampers from locally sourced ingredients with low food miles, beautifully presented in biodegradable cornstarch packages – that’s right no plastic!
If you don’t want to take your preserve jars with you, although they are irresistible, then leave them behind with your basket to be refilled. Aaron comes from a fine heritage of cooking experience from the equally lush areas of Byron Bay, Melbourne and Spain with a particular focus on the best of Spanish cuisine. Buen Provecho!
In house spa treatments
Indulge with an in-house relaxing remedial and therapeutic massage to de-stress or ease those aches and pains. Other in house spa treatments also available.
Explore Noosa’s best kept secret- Lake Weyba- by canoe or stand up paddle board.
Venture up the meandering everglade style creeks. Fancy yourself as a pescatore? Throw a line in from your lakeside deck or canoe. Catch a fish or crab for dinner.