Private and secluded “Weyba” is located just 60 metres from the edge of Lake Weyba, nestled amongst native garden attracting an array of birds and with the resident “Weyba mob” of kangaroos grazing nearby, there is no shortage of entertainment.
Weyba Lakehouse is the same high standard as the deluxe lakehouses featuring designer kitchen, a cosy log fire and a furnished private lakeside timber deck.
Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including gas cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave and well-provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware.
Sleeps up to 4 guests
Guests can request a specific cottage or lakehouse, and we will endeavour to meet your request, but your request cannot be guaranteed as it will be subject to the availability of the specified cottage or lakehouse.
- Undercover car parking at lakehouse for one vehicle
- Verandah with outdoor setting
- Complimentary use two person kayak
- WiFi Internet
- Bathroom spa bath with shower over
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully screened
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Private BBQ
- Private laundry facilities (Washing Machine and Dryer)
- Separate Powder Room
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including gas cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave
- Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
- Bluetooth Speaker and Smart TV
- Located 60 metres from lakes edge
- Log Fire
- Furnished private lakeside timber deck
- Bedroom 1 – Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2 Singles or King
Guest complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!