Treetops is a deluxe traditional Queenslander cottage themed with french provincial furnishings enjoying an absolute lakefront position just 10 metres from the lakes edge.
Treetops special features include a two person romantic spa bath with stunning lake views and night lights in the surrounding trees to add to the ambience , cosy log fire and a private lakeside timber deck.
Sleeps 2 guests
Guests can request a specific cottage or lakehouse, and we will endeavour to meet your request, but your request cannot be guaranteed as it will be subject to the availability of the specified cottage or lakehouse.
- French provincial styling.
- Romantic log Fire
- Duo freestanding romantic spa bath with stunning lake views and guaranteed privacy
- Bathrobes provided plus complimentary slippers
- Private lakeside timber deck
- Verandah with outdoor setting
- Bedroom One – Queen
- Complimentary use two person canoe
- Complimentary Welcome Platter on arrival
- One Bathroom
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave
- Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
- Bluetooth Speaker and Smart TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Private laundry facilities (washing machine, clothes dryer,clothes line)
- 2 car parking at cottage – 1 undercover
- WiFi Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board, Clothes Dryer
- Private BBQ
Guests complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Deluxe Cottage accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!