Watch the moon rise above the lake at “Gooloowaa” (which means “moonlight”).
Contemporary indigenous-themed styling to compliment the amazing adobe walls handmade from the ground on which it stands. A superb kitchen featuring granite benches and European appliances inc dishwasher/coffee machine.
Floor to ceiling glass opens onto the lakefront deck with stairs leading down to a raised boardwalk and a timber deck hovering over the water. Air conditioned. Located just 8 metres from the lake’s edge.
Sleeps up to 6 guests
Guests can request a specific cottage or lakehouse, and we will endeavour to meet your request, but your request cannot be guaranteed as it will be subject to the availability of the specified cottage or lakehouse.
- 8 metres from lakes edge
- Romantic wood fire
- Private lakeside timber deck
- Large verandah with outstanding views
- Bedroom One – King Bed
- Bedroom Two – King Bed or 2 Singles
- Bedroom Three – King Bed or 2 Singles
- Double Spa baths with lake views in bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- Ensuite – Bedroom one (shower only)
- Shared bathroom bedroom 2 and 3 (shower only)
- Two Powder Rooms
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including gas cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave
- Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
- Bathrobes provided and complimentary slippers
- Bluetooth Speaker and LCD TV system (52 cm Smart TV with sound bar)
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Private BBQ
- Private laundry facilities (Washing Machine and Dryer)
- Undercover car parking at lakehouse for two vehicles
- Complimentary use two person canoe
- Complimentary Welcome Platter on arrival
Guest complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Luxury Lakehouse accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!