Cormorant features a double spa with spectacular uninterrupted lake views from a private glass enclosed verandah.
Fully self contained, comprehensively equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Combined kitchen/dining and lounge with romantic, logfire. Private verandah overlooking the lake.
Sleeps up to 3 guests
Guests can request a specific cottage or lakehouse, and we will endeavour to meet your request, but your request cannot be guaranteed as it will be subject to the availability of the specified cottage or lakehouse.
- Contemporary coastal styling
- Double spa bath on glass enclosed verandah with absolutely stunning views.
- Private lakeside timber deck
- Complimentary use two person canoe
- Romantic Log Fire
- Verandah with outdoor setting
- WiFi Internet
- Bedroom One – Queen
- Crisp white porcelain tiled Bathroom – Shower only
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including cooktop/oven/fridge/microwave and dishwasher
- Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
- DVD, Bluetooth Speaker and Smart TV
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Fully screened
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Private BBQ
- Private laundry facilities -washing machine ,clothes line and clothes dryer
- Undercover 2 car parking at Cottage
Guest complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Deluxe Cottages accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!