Located just 30 metres from the edge of Lake Weyba , Buena Vista boasts reverse-cycle air conditioning and a gas-fuelled log fire .
Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including gas cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave and well-provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
Sleeps up to 6 guests
Guests can request a specific cottage or lakehouse, and we will endeavour to meet your request, but your request cannot be guaranteed as it will be subject to the availability of the specified cottage or lakehouse.
- Bedroom One – King
- Bedroom Two – King or 2 singles
- Sofabed – double
- One Bathroom – (king single spa bath)
- Powder Room
- Bluetooth Speaker and Smart TV
- Private BBQ
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully screened
- Hair Dryer
- Located 30 metres from lakes edge
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Gas fuelled Log Fire
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including gas cooktop/oven/fridge/dishwasher and microwave
- Private laundry facilities (Washing Machine and Dryer)
- Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware
- Bathrobes provided and complimentary slippers
- Undercover car parking at Lakehouse for one vehicle
- Verandah with outdoor setting
- Complimentary use two person canoe
- Iron and Ironing Board
Guest complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe
- Deluxe lakehouse accommodation includes complimentary welcome platter, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast.
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area.
Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!