About Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat
Spoil yourself in the unspoilt at Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat, the perfect base for your next Noosa holiday.
One of Noosa’s best kept secrets, Eumarella Shores is a perfect combination of nature and luxury.
- Eco accredited with Ecotourism Australia.
- Miles from the crowds, yet minutes to Noosa’s acclaimed beaches, restaurants and national park.
- Visit the nearby iconic Eumundi Markets and the Noosa Farmers Market.
- Learn about bush-tucker, Indigenous and European history on the interpretive bushwalking trail.
- Discover the protected flora and fauna on the nature trail in the gazetted Nature Refuge. See the delicate wildflowers in spring time!
- Birdlife abounds. A twitchers paradise. See common species list here.
- Kick back. Relax on your deck. Watch the moon rise above the lake.
- Photograph the resident mob of kangaroos and the water birds on the lake.
- Day trips to heritage listed Fraser Island and Australia Zoo.
- Go whale watching, deep sea fishing, standup paddle boarding and many more options.
- Or just sit back, relax on your verandah, listening to the gently lapping lake, sharing a special memory.
Drinking water tasted beautiful. Pristine location and chalet. Chalet is very well appointed and enjoyed the complimentary goodies. The staff were down to earth, very helpful and tended to all of our requests, almost immediately. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will recommend Eumarella Shores to our friends and family in WA. Everything provided was of very high quality. Compliments to the cleaners – the cottage was spotless.
Beautiful, so clean in the accommodation and the surroundings are amazing. We very much appreciated the stacked pantry and fridge. Next time we will try a food hamper too!
Beauitful views from all around the lakehouse, well maintained and looked after. Kitchen was great and dinner/breakfast packs terrific.
Amazing A1 First Class! Attention to detail impeccable. Thought of everything. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy the most peaceful getaway. See you next year for our 11th anniversary.