Eumarella Shores situated on pristine Lake Weyba in the Noosa Coastal Hinterland on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Australia.
Just behind the coastal dunes is untouched Lake Weyba,
and Eumarella Shores - an award winning absolute lakefront retreat
nestled on the water's edge, minutes from Noosa.
An award winning lakefront location offering a selection of accommodation options from enchanting cottages and contemporary lakehouses to a stunning luxury lake pavilion hovering over the water’s edge.
Discover the peace and tranquility of a country retreat in an
outstanding coastal location.
- Absolute lakefront destination.
- Relax on your verandah overlooking the lake.
- Explore Lake Weyba in your complimentary canoe.
- Take a bike ride on quiet country roads. Spot a mob of kangaroos!
- Learn about bush tucker, Indigenous and European
history on the interpretive bushwalking trail.
- 50 acres protected eco conservation reserve.
- A short drive from Noosa's acclaimed beaches and
restaurants, or the legendary Eumundi markets.
- Rejuvenate with an in house spa treatment.
- Indulge with a Bed and Breakfast package hamper bursting with Noosa Hinterland farm gate produce.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner on your verandah as the moon rises over the lake. Treat yourself to a gourmet BBQ hamper.
- Be inspired by original artworks on display, or a private poetry recital.
- Perfect for couples and families.
- Eumarella Shores has Access Accommodation available.